Why do I qualify for a scholarship?

Friendly diligent RESPECTFUL lovely HONESTY Joyful enthusiasm CHEERFUL responsibility good-thinker active
critical thinking POSITIVE-THINKING
give up BRAVEself-confidence nofeartoask creative ,etc .....

Those words are humans basic to achieve success. But it's worthless without desire or motivation or willingness. We need a desire to go forward, we need a desire to keep going, we need a desire to develop our skills and abilities. Motivation is something that will always keep you in the line. Motivation is something that will make you stronger. Motivation is something that will make you focus. Beside desire, there is a simple word than can change the world into something. It's DREAM. Do you still remember about Walt Disney's life? How he struggled with his dreams. And see how Disney influences children nowadays. Walt Disney ever said that “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.” Dream isn't a fool thing. Don't be shame to dream. Dream will give you a hope. Just believe that you can. There's a desire, a dream, a hope, and don't forget an EFFORT. You need to take action. You need to be active. And that's why I'm qualify to get this scholarship. I'm glad to get this scholarship. I have a motivation to do my best; the best of the best for my family, friends, teachers, all people around me. I want to give a good influence for them, especially for my friends. I want to let my parents know that i will never disappointed them. I know how they try to give the proper school, proper love, to fulfill my needs, and all of things. This scholarship is the symbol of how grateful I am to have them in my life. I want to - at least- reduce their burdens. Not only for my parents, I want to be a good student in or out of the schools. I promise to myself not to disappoint the trust that have been given. I've dreamed to be a singer since I'm a kid. Yeah, singing is one of my hobbies. And i have efforts. I've joined some competitions, including singing, science, piano, drawing competition, and else. I believe thriugh these competitions, i will learns something new. I would be able to improve my talents too. Learning is a progress and competition is one of the medias. This scholarship is my promise and I will always keep my promises and be responsible of it. I already attached some awards from in or out of school activities, check it out:)