Achievements - Academic Year 2008-2009

INSIDE SCHOOL

Awards that I've achieved in year 9.

Runner Up Cita Hati Idol 2009. The first place : Cindy and the third place : Elma.

****


OUTSIDE SCHOOL
2nd place vocal competition at Petra I. That was my second chance.
At the first time, i didn't won. Elma won for the first.
Then, on the next year, that would be my second chance, I won it:)


TABLE OF ACHIEVEMENTS
 
YEAR DATE EVENT
2008 30-Mar Lomba piano Chopin Piano Competition
kategori elementary oleh Diaposan Music Studio;
Suara Surabaya di CCCL

07-Jun Lomba solo vocal lagu rohani
SMP Kristen/Katolik se Surabaya di SMA Petra

23Jun - 21Jul Finalis lomba solo vocal
kategori B oleh The Kingdom di Telkom Café TP 1

26-Nop Juara 3 foto pemilihan model
iklan TV 2009 oleh DIN'S modelling

20-Des Finalis solo vocal Voices of Angels Supermal
Christmas Song Competition 2008
2009 18-Jan 3rd place "Pemilihan Putra-Putri Imlek 2009"
photo competition by Din's Modelling at Supermall

14-Mar 2nd place solo vocal
"lagu rohani SMPK/Katolik Negeri & Umum
se-Surabaya" at Petra I

28-Mei Runner up Cita Hati Idol